Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

{Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Empty
PostSubject: {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 am

This is about the hand of shadowskin. About theyre leader and about the past of them both.
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
Nytemayr
Warrior
Nytemayr

PostSubject: The Story of Shadowskin.   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:10 am

Shayn Shadowskin was once a spy for the Alliance. He was a Night elf who specialized inthe arts of shadow, Subtlety. He was entrusted with great ammounts of information, world leaders, weak points of cities and officer names and biographies. With this information, came great trust from the Alliance, and he trusted them back.

With the fall of the World Tree, Nordrassil, and the mass rise of the Scourge, Shayn was sent to the Eastern Kingdoms of Azeroth to gain as much information as he could about the Scourge, and their new allies of the Alliance.He learned, that the Prince Arthas had betrayed his kind, that The Sunwell of Quel'Danas was destroyed and corrupted, and the Kirin'Tor was disbanded.

He was ready to embark home, when Humans discovered him. With his roguish appearence, they thought him of undead nature. They had chased him for days, he grew tired and ached. He carried with him a scroll, which would have teleported him back home, to the newly planted tree of Teldrassil. But he was found again. He casted it quickly, but to his suprise, binding magics encased him. He was burning from the outside, his flesh was ripping roughly off his skin, his body torn and destroyed. the humans left him for dead.

For hours he felt the excruciating pain of his people, ripping him apart until he was unrecognizable by anything. His eyes, gouged cleanly out of their sockets, his jaw, completely removed. Bones stuck out from his skin, broken. He was given a shallow grave for this betrayal that he knew would follow him into his afterlife.

6 years later, he arose in Deathknell, like most of the Forsaken undead. He found bindings on his face, which were unremovable. He walked up the mossey stairs. Strangely, his vision had returned. He arose to the moonlit sky to his resurrector, his new master, "Lady Sylvanas Windrunner..." He whispered, her skin was darkened, she was very undistinguished from Dark Elves. She walked to him and handed him a blade filled with hatred. "The Soul Render," she said "Take this blade, and be my own." With the sword in his hand, he nodded and stood strong. He knew where his loyalties lay now, and he will put his traitorous people of old with it.

Presently, Shadowskin has a small guild called "Hand of Shadowskin", where the most trusted or most talented of Horde rogues were collected. Currently, he has Kohen, leading the guild. though she is not very skilled, her loyalties to Shadowskin were unmatched by anyone else in the guild. Following her is Jen, Shadowskins close assistant. Voldo and Tobi, friends of Shadowskin were also in the guild. Collectively, there is the palm of the hand, Shadowskin, the thumb, Kohen, and three fingers, Kitty, Voldo and Tobi. Shadowskin, now out of room for mistakes, looks desperately for the final member.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to update it to the realistic specs with the world.)
Back to top Go down
Nytemayr
Warrior
Nytemayr

PostSubject: Re: {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:01 am

Shadowskin: They gave me a false scroll of teleportation, to kill me? To keep their filthy secrets from leaking into the wrong hands? But now, The Dark Lady herself, Sylvanas, has given me a second chance to take my revenge on these good for nothing traitors. With this sword, Soul Render, I vow to slay every enemy of hers, and my new comerades, the Horde, and their secrets, belong to them now...

With nothing but vengeance on his mind, Shayn Shadowskin abolished his past life and created a guild of his own warriors of the night. The Hands of Shadowskin, whom are only rogues, are specialized in Shadowstep, a secretive art of short-ranged quick-movement, used by the Night Elves simply as a tool to bypass sentries, now used as a deadly art of great stopping power.

Shadowskin: There are others like myself and Lady Sylvanas, and when I find them, our combined hatred will be more than enough to stop the pitiful alliance for good...

Vengeance is a curse that runs deep. Will it overcome Shadowskin? Or make him an unstoppable tool for the endless Horde?

[Edit from Devoted Services]

Shadowskin lead a secretive, yet important guild of the Horde in the name of Sylvanas. Kitty, a blood elf rogue of that guild was advancing quickly in their ranks. Shadowskin saw this and brought it up to the Dark Lady for discussion.

Soon after, Shadowskin brought Kitty to Hyjal, a place he once called home. He asked her why she had joined, and why she stayed when so many had left them behind. She answered;
"To serve you, and one day lead my own missions like you do now, sir."
He turned to face her, and nodded. He knew her reasons before he had asked, and handed her a large box. Inside were clothes she had wanted as a young rogue, and blades to assist. She looked at him, unable to decide whether to ask how he knew, or to thank him for the honor. He knelt down in front of her and put his hand on her head and gave her an invisible smile;
"I'm sure you'll do fine, now."
Back to top Go down
Ashrak

Ashrak

PostSubject: Brilliant   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 am

I love this story!

Please tell me what you think about my banner ?

{Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Mybanner486faedc7e07bqd2
Back to top Go down
Nytemayr
Warrior
Nytemayr

PostSubject: Re: {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Ashrak wrote:
I love this story!

I can barely see anything except the little link and the fact you spelled the name of the server wrong... -.-'
Back to top Go down
basementbob

basementbob

PostSubject: Re: {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 am

Ashrak wrote:
I love this story!

mine is better cuz its homemade

and keep up the story, looks good so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin   {Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Prolouge} The hand of Shadowskin
Page 1 of 1