Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Tester Sign ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beta Tester Sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 am

Since the website is broken atm, post here why you want to test and a character name. If i decide you can be a tester i will message you privately for what you want your account name and pass to be since the website is still broken.

Player Sign up:
Faction: [horde | Ally]
Reason you want to Be a tester:
Which do you enjoy more? Pvp or RP?:

Hero Beta Sign Up-

Character-
Name:
Class:
Race:
Weapon: [Type and name]
Brief Character background: [To see what your rp level is]

Staff Sign up-

Name:
Type: [Ticket GM | Event GM | Item Creator | Gear Creator | Scriptor | Website ]
Description of what you can do [Scriptor and website only:
Why we should pick you:
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
crazzyy

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Player Sign up:

Faction: horde

Reason you want to Be a tester: because i love RP and never actually seen a RP private server. And i hope to help get this server better known.

Which do you enjoy more? Pvp or RP?: I do like Pvp, but like RP more.

Other info: I'm from Norway, and im going after player first, but hopeing on become ticket GM after a while if you like me. I think its better to earn trust via beeing a player first. Also i can see how the other is from a player-view. afro
i've been GM on Wowlord, also called wowmolly, currently name is omgwow.

If you need gm more then player, id sign up for that too.

Name: Thomas Haug
Type: Ticket GM
Why we should pick you: I can help the server with problems. i know all commands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 pm

crazzyy approved, pm me.
Back to top Go down
crazzyy

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am

Done..so is there still players on this server? or is it restarted..I can see out from posts that there was some activity here Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:45 pm

crazzyy wrote:
Done..so is there still players on this server? or is it restarted..I can see out from posts that there was some activity here Razz

Restarted. Most of the current population is a bunch of players from retail who come and go when not raiding.
Back to top Go down
crazzyy

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

Sorry for rnot answering in a week..Had trouble with trojan/malware but back now. Very Happy

Also, madee my account yet? ive PMed you
Back to top Go down
Ixvael08

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 am

Staff Sign up-

Name:Clint
Type: Game Master/Event Game Master, also would like a player account too.
Why we should pick you: I have GM'd lot's of servers also I am a very heavy RPer. I roleplay everyday on retail wow. I have gm'd a bunch of severs including my own. This server caught my eye because it is a RP server and I have always wanted to try a private roleplaying server. I can also help out with the players, and I know all the gm command also.

So please give me a chance Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
crazzyy

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 am

Seems like they have stopped. avnt had any answers sinc 16.04
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 pm

crazzyy wrote:
Seems like they have stopped. avnt had any answers sinc 16.04
Actuialy i did reply. Didnt know you havnt received the message. I have my email set so whenever someone posts or mails me i get an email on my phone, so i would reply had you sent another message. But this last message didnt send an email and i was wondering why the server was so vacant but neither of you were online for a while.
Back to top Go down
crazzyy

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh okay Razz well im back now. Checking site everyday Razz

But sadly, ive updated my client to the 3.1.1 patch, so unless the 3.1.1 core is out, i cant play Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm

crazzyy wrote:
Oh okay Razz well im back now. Checking site everyday Razz

But sadly, ive updated my client to the 3.1.1 patch, so unless the 3.1.1 core is out, i cant play Sad
Ya, so hang out on forms and invite friends till we get it updated, i'll post up when i do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Sign ups   Beta Tester Sign ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Tester Sign ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Socks  :: General Chat-
Jump to: