Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taneka

Taneka

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Well I believe it would help if there was a clear explanation on how to get all this set up somewhere for alot of people. If there is one then I can't find it. So my problem is I can't seem to connect and I think I am missing something. I set the realmlist and I have made an account.
Back to top Go down
Reversa

Reversa

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am

Dear Taneka.

If you have the latest patch everything shall work if you just change the realmlist to the correct one.

darksocks.servegame.com

If you have already created an account you should be able to logon. You have not missed anything. Try to check that you have written your realmlist correct or otherwise you can not resolve to the servers adress.
Then you can try to logon with the account name and password you did create on the account creation page.

If you have problems and still can't connect please do not hesitate to reply on this message.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Taneka

Taneka

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Thank you for the help. I figured out the problem. I had left the realmlist with an enter inbetween Set Realmlist and the darksocks thing. Its all good and I am playing now ^^
Back to top Go down
Reversa

Reversa

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 am

Great to hear that you got it working!

Have a great time on the server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Socks  :: World of Warcraft :: Support-
Jump to: