Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Count Down to Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Count Down to Event Empty
PostSubject: Count Down to Event   Count Down to Event Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:29 pm

This is where I will post the time's of planned events and mini events. No names, just faction and date. dont forget that the events require atleast 5 people online to execute.

Aprox Next event time-

Were goign to try and get an event for Saturday. For either horde or ally. So if you want to try and be online then we can get something done.

Ive changed it because the serer is having issues and im not goign to have it fixed by today.

Edited Saturday, February 21, 2009 2:50pm

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
Ravelon

Ravelon

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Event   Count Down to Event Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 am

Count me in! :>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: First mini event cancled.   Count Down to Event Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Event cancled. It was planned for about two hours from now at 5 pm, invites and post up here. Its being set for next week, saturday again, 5:00 pm.

No one wanted to show up from the normal players. Everyone suddenly had something to do. So ya...
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Event   Count Down to Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count Down to Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Socks  :: World of Warcraft :: Story so far-
Jump to: