Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Announcement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Major Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement.   Major Announcement. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:58 am

Wow-Darksocks. Everyone allready knows the intros and shit and what the server is basicaly about. But for now we arent startign the main storyline. We are waiting until we get a bunch more people. But if you stick around. You will receive an elders token which you can redeem to a hero for a piece of the next available custom level of gear. [T8 - T9 ect] Weapons included. So for those who are too lazy to read this all.

Storyline Not Yet Started
- Waiting for more people to join.

Dont leave because of it Evil or Very Mad
- Pvp events and other misc events will be ran, aswell as elder tokens given out to those who stick around.

Any of the rp events run here as of now and up until the server is completly opened and fully running, including running the storyline, are test events to test abilities and server capabilities.

Minimum Storyline Requirements-
Currently the only requirement that i can think of would be players. We need a minimum of twenty active people before we can start the events. That would be

- 10 active alliance players
- 10 active horde players

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
Ravelon

Ravelon

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement.   Major Announcement. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah , Can't wait for the storyline =D
I'm really not the kind of PvP person , but the Roleplay sounds awesome.
I'm in. xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement.   Major Announcement. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Ravelon wrote:
Yeah , Can't wait for the storyline =D
I'm really not the kind of PvP person , but the Roleplay sounds awesome.
I'm in. xD
Well recruit your friends then, start doing instances to find out what classes you want to play. We need a minimum of twenty active players for events. I'll update the main post with that but do recruit your friends.
Back to top Go down
http://darksocks.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement.   Major Announcement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Socks  :: Miscelanious Announcements-
Jump to: