Dark Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Socks

Forum for the Dark Socks Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't login,stuck on connecting :s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soeven1

I can't login,stuck on connecting :s Empty
PostSubject: I can't login,stuck on connecting :s   I can't login,stuck on connecting :s Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

When I try to login I get stuck on "connecting".. and after a while it says "unable to connect".. I've checked the realmlist like a million times and I have the 2.4.3 patch.. It's weird because it works when I try log on other servers.. Shocked
Btw.. the account creation link doesn't work for me.. and I have to register there too right? not just register so I can post on the forums? ..might be that?? scratch
Back to top Go down
slare
Warrior
slare

PostSubject: Re: I can't login,stuck on connecting :s   I can't login,stuck on connecting :s Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 pm

well dude ill look into but :s server might be down or hmm idk let me have a look into and ill get back to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremekillers.clansites.com
slare
Warrior
slare

PostSubject: Re: I can't login,stuck on connecting :s   I can't login,stuck on connecting :s Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:02 pm

okay dokey here is the problem listed below

you need to have pacth 3.02 as we had problems with pacth 2.42 so get up to to the right pacth plz

pst this is now locked as the problem is now resloved

cheers slare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremekillers.clansites.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't login,stuck on connecting :s   I can't login,stuck on connecting :s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't login,stuck on connecting :s
Page 1 of 1